Election of a New Energy Minister is Postponed For Next Week
The election of a new energy minister is postponed for next week. This was decided by GERB and the United Patriots.
They will wait for the meeting of the Parliamentary Energy Commission and the Special Services Control Commission to clarify the circumstances surrounding the CEZ asset deal. The meeting will be on Thursday, and a representative of the presidential institution is also invited.
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov spoke on the phone to Czech counterpart Andrej Babis to ask for information on the deal.
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria