110 People have Sought Help in Pirogov Hospital Because of Injuries in the Last 24 Hours
110 people have gone through the Emergency Traumatology Cabinet of UHMALSM "NI Pirogov" in the last day due to the bad weather conditions, FOCUS News Agency reported.
45 people were hospitalized. The incidents in which the ankles are affected are prevalent. The victims are of different age groups.
- » Bulgarian Researches Make Scientific Breakthrough in the Fight against Cancer
- » Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country
- » Spring Allergies Attack us After the Flu