Ministers Responsible for Trade in the EU Meet at an Informal Meeting in Bulgaria
Ministers responsible for trade in the EU meet at an informal meeting in Bulgaria.
The European Commission will be represented by Cecilia Malmström, Commissioner for Trade. Ministers will discuss the prospects for a trading system.
The Bulgarian Presidency will initiate a discussion on the possible follow-up by the EU following the World Trade Organization conference held last December. Special focus is on Mexico and the MERCOSUR countries.
- » Conference on Long-term Sustainability and Innovation Infrastructures to Industry and Society
- » International Conference on the Future of Work
- » EU Presidency Puts Lagging Bulgarian Science in the Spotlight
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans