A Plane from Sofia to Italy Landed in Budapest due to an Accident
An aircraft flew from Sofia to Bergamo, Italy, wanted to return to the metropolitan airport due to a technical malfunction.
The pilots tried to land twice, but failed because of the snow, announced Bulgaria on Air.
The plane was redirected to Belgrade but the pilot refused to land there because of the bad weather. Eventually, the machine landed in Budapest without any problems. Because of the emergency situation at Sofia Airport fire teams were sent, BNR reported. At Sofia Airport there are several flights canceled from and to Rome and Paris, and to Varna. The remaining flights are delayed due to poor weather conditions. The airport urges citizens to comply with the winter environment and to provide enough time for travel to the airport itself. Departing passengers should be present at least two hours before their flight.
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured