Radev Urged the Institutions to Guarantee the Interests of the Public in the Energy Sector
President Rumen Radev expressed his concern about the lack of sufficient information and transparency in the process of acquiring the assets of one of the largest companies in a strategic sector like energy.
At a working meeting of Dondukov 2, the head of state discussed with the Chairman of the Energy and Water Regulatory Commission Ivan Ivanov issues in the energy sector, the transaction for the purchase of the assets of CEZ in Bulgaria by the company "Interkom Bulgaria" the responsibilities of the KEVR under the Energy Act.
The president was categorical that the Bulgarian institutions should, by their actions, ensure the protection of the public interest and the state in this case.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body