A British Astronaut Predicted that there will be People on Mars in 20 Years
People will be able to land on Mars only after 20 years, said British astronaut Timothy Pick, quoted by BGNES. According to him, private companies in the space sector will play an important role in this. And in particular, the astronaut believes the launch of the heavy rocket carrier Falcon Heavy, made by the company of Elon Musk "SpaceX" marks the beginning of a new era in space exploration.
Tim Pick expresses his confidence that the international project for the creation of a Deep Space Gateway will become a key issue for further exploration of space. "We are entering a new era of space exploration, and I think this will happen in the late 2030s," says the astronaut, quoted by The Independent.
Pick participates in the main space expeditions of the International Space Station ISS-46/47. He worked 186 days in the orbit.
- » Fifteen Children and Two Women were Killed in an Air Strike in Eastern Ghouta
- » The European Elections will be Held Between 23 and 26 May Next Year
- » Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Pedestrian in Arizona, She was to Blame for the Crash (Updated)
- » Revolution: Women in Saudi Arabia will Choose how to Dress Themselves
- » EU Municipalities Today Are Applying For Wireless Internet Financing
- » Nicolas Sarkozy is Taken for Questioning in Relation to Investigation into the Funding of his Election Campaign