The Bulgarian Football Union Postponed the Intermediate Round in First League
Due to the rough winter weather, difficult road conditions and expected low temperatures, the XXIII round of the First League was postponed by the Sports and Technical Commission to the Bulgarian Football Union. The seven matches had to take place between Tuesday and Thursday, including the derby "Botev" (Plovdiv) - "Lokomotiv" (Plovdiv), "Levski" - "Beroe" and "Dunav" - "CSKA Sofia".
The last game of the 18th round of the Second League between Chernomoretz (Balchik) and Ludogorets II, which was supposed to take place tomorrow at Ticha, in Varna, was postponed because of the hosts' penalty. There is no clarity at the moment when the meetings in question will be played.
Despite the bad weather, however, preparations for the last match of the XXII round of the First League between Botev (Plovdiv) and Ludogorets starts today at 17.30.
- » The Prime Minister Meets with Football Bosses Because of the Pressure on Referees
- » National Football Team Coach Announced the Team for Upcoming Friendlies
- » The Cabinet Allocated BGN 1.66 Million for the World Motocross Championship
- » The Greek Football Super League is Temporarily Suspended
- » Former No. 7 in the World is Dimitrov's First Rival in Indian Wells
- » The Boss of the Football Referees in Bulgaria Resigned