Movement of Trains in the Country is Normal, Despite the Complicated Winter Conditions
The movement of trains in the country is normal, despite the complicated winter conditions. So far there are no sections in which there will be difficulties in passing the train compositions, announced BDZ.
The railway infrastructure is fully accessible under winter conditions. Emergency teams and equipment of the National Railway Infrastructure Company clear in the areas of heavy snowfall. On-duty teams are ready to respond if the weather conditions get worse.
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
- » The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired