Estonia Celebrated its 100th Anniversary with a Large Military Parade
Estonia marked yesterday the 100th anniversary of its independence with a large military parade in Tallinn, the France press reported, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio. The parade involved nearly 11,000 soldiers and hundreds of units of equipment from the armies of Estonia and other NATO countries, the National Radio adds.
- » Statement by the Foreign Affairs Council on the Salisbury Attack
- » Barnier Hails 'Large Part of Brexit Work COMPLETE' as Transition Limited (Video)
- » Facebook 'Sorry' for Blocking Bare-breasted Masterpiece
- » Navalny accused Ksenia Sobchak of Failing the Opposition
- » Austin: Two Injured in Fourth Explosion to Hit Texas City in a Month
- » France 'Does Not Recognize' Russian Vote in Crimea