Stoltenberg: Russia is Interfering with the Interior Affairs of the Balkan Countries
We have information that Russia is trying to interfere with the internal affairs of the Western Balkan countries. This was stated by NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, quoted by BGNES. He adds that any external interference is unacceptable. According to him there are data that testify to the increased Russian influence in the region.
Stoltenberg stressed that all Balkan states should be able to resist and intercept attempts to intervene. "We are very closely following the situation in the Western Balkans, we have a presence in the region," the Alliance Secretary General said.
- » US Embassy in Sofia Was Bugged by Communist Bulgaria's Intelligence till 1990, Ex Spy Reveals
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Britain’s Top Diplomat Boris Johnson: Russia’s Putin will use World Cup like Hitler used Olympics
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Тalks with EU President Donald Tusk
- » Slovak President Appoints Peter Pellegrini as New Prime Minister
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads