Cloudy today, Rain in Many Places
It will be cloudy today with rain in many places, in northern Bulgaria and mountain areas the rain will mix with snow. The rainfall in Eastern Bulgaria will be more significant, the southwest parts of the country will see little rain, breaking clouds in the afternoon.
Light northeast wind will continue to blow, increasing to moderate in the Danube plain and Eastern Bulgaria.
The maximum temperatures will reach 1°C to 6°C, in the southwest regions up to 10-11°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology told Focus News Agency.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium