Body of an Elderly Man Emerged on the Burgas Beach
The body of an elderly man was discovered on the beach of Burgas. Witnesses filed a signal around 7.30 am. A team of police and an ambulance were sent to the site in the area of Florata.
The body was taken to an autopsy to find out the exact reasons that led to the death of the 81-year-old man. The man lived in the Lazur complex. On unconfirmed information, he left a suicide note to his relatives shortly before leaving his home. Months ago he found himself suffering from an incurable disease.
Traces of body violence have not been detected. The basic version of the crime scene is suicide.
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik
- » An Elderly Man Fell into an Elevator Shaft in Sofia