Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
From spring, Sofia municipality launches night-time public transport.
With a card for 2 leva, the Sofia citizens will be able to use all the lines that will continue to move after midnight.
The vehicles that will be tested at night are still being carefully selected. It is clear, however, that the subway will not be among them.
The chairman of the municipal transport committee, Ekaterina Yordanova, commented that after the test period the local authorities will decide whether it makes sense to introduce a permanent night transport and what means will be needed for this.
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult
- » The Monument of Buzludzha is Among the Seven Most Endangered in Europe
- » Bulgaria's Jobless Rate Edges Down m/m in Feb
- » Bulgaria Provides EUR 200,000 to Support Refugees from Syria