Teenager Shot himself at School in the US
A teen shot himself at a school toilet in the US city of Massillon, Ohio, local media reported. The building was evacuated because of the incident. According to preliminary data, the seventh grader has brought a gun to school and shot himself. It is not known whether he did it on purpose. The student is taken to a hospital. There is no information about other victims.
- » Fifteen Children and Two Women were Killed in an Air Strike in Eastern Ghouta
- » The European Elections will be Held Between 23 and 26 May Next Year
- » Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Pedestrian in Arizona, She was to Blame for the Crash (Updated)
- » Revolution: Women in Saudi Arabia will Choose how to Dress Themselves
- » EU Municipalities Today Are Applying For Wireless Internet Financing
- » Nicolas Sarkozy is Taken for Questioning in Relation to Investigation into the Funding of his Election Campaign