BGN 2,325 are Needed to Support a 4-member Family
BGN 2,325 are the necessary funds to support a 4-member household, including two parents and two children. This is the data of the Institute for Social and Trade Unions (CIS) for the fourth quarter of 2017, according to BGNES.
With these funds, it is possible to cover the cost of food, housing, health care, education, transport and rest compared to the average Bulgarian standards. The average cost per person of a 4-member household is BGN 581.31.
In the capital the necessary means of life for a 4-member family is BGN 3023.64. On average, to one person of this type of household, the cost of living is 755.91 BGN and exceeds the average for the country by 30%.
- » More than 20 People were Injured in Protests in Catalonia
- » Tonight we are Moving the Clocks 1 Hour Forward for Summer Time
- » Is Spring Finally Coming?
- » Bulgaria Switches Back to Daylight Saving Time This Weekend
- » Increase of Heart Attacks and Strokes Due to the Sharp Temperature Change
- » China's Tiangong-1 Space Lab Expected to Fall to Earth Over Easter Weekend