Edi Rama Suggests Kosovo and Albania Could have Common President One Day
Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama has suggested that one day Kosovo and Albania could have "a common president as a symbol of national unity," the France press reported.
He believes it is possible for the two countries to have a common foreign policy, not just a common diplomatic representation. "Rama made this statement to the Kosovo Parliament on Kosovo's tenth anniversary. His statement was no liked by Belgrade, who regularly accuse Tirana of drafting plans for "Great Albania".
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » EU's Juncker Follows France, Germany in Congratulating Putin
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st