Tillerson Admitted There Could be Introduction of New Sanctions Against Russia
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has admitted there could be introduction of new sanctions against Russian officials, RIA Novosti reports, citing an interview with local TV by the US politician. Responding to a question Tillerson replied: "We are looking at another list of individuals against whom sanctions can be introduced."
The recent restrictions introduced by the United States against Moscow was the so-called "Kremlin list", announced in January, according to which sanctions are imposed among a number of Russian officials and owners of large businesses and companies, a total of 210 people, the Russian agency recalls.
Earlier in February, US Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin also did not rule out the possibility of new sanctioning actions.
- » Bulgarian Equipment Started Work on Mars
- » Facebook Loses Nearly $50 Billion In Value
- » Cambridge Analytica: CEO Suspended, Zuckerberg Called to Testify in U.K. over Facebook’s use of Data
- » Fifteen Children and Two Women were Killed in an Air Strike in Eastern Ghouta
- » The European Elections will be Held Between 23 and 26 May Next Year
- » Self-Driving Uber Car Kills Pedestrian in Arizona, She was to Blame for the Crash (Updated)