American Warships Entered the Black Sea
Two US warships entered the Black Sea. The first was Ross, but hours later Carney joined him.
This is confirmed by the Sixth US Navy. Ships are sent with a security mission.
The decision has been taken in advance and is not in response to anyone's actions, they have added from there.
Under the provisions of the Monterrey Convention of 1936, warships of countries outside the Black Sea in peacetime may remain for no more than 21 days.
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion