Bulgarian Citizen was Repeatedly Ran Over on a Highway in the UK
A Bulgarian who recently arrived in the UK has been hit by several vehicles on M5 motorways between Devon and Cornwall, British media reported.
The man traveled with his Citroen van, but after getting out of the car near Cullompton, he was hit many times by other cars found out the police. For now, investigators do not consider the death to be suspicious. The family of the deceased has been informed of the tragedy.
The police were called to where the man's body was, about 6:40 am on Tuesday. The motorway was shut for 8 hours to allow the police to investigate what had happened. It is believed that the unraveling of the case will take several weeks.
- » Explosion at a Chemical Plant in the Czech Republic Killed at Least Six People
- » A Train Ran over a Man in Montana Area
- » One Person was Injured in an Explosion in Austin
- » Man Dies after Getting Trapped in his Seat in the Cinema
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured