PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has asked the US to offer lower prices for the aircrafts and tanks that our country wants to buy.
Borisov pointed out that the two countries are strategic partners and Bulgaria is in such a place that there may be special prices for it.
"How do they dare put such prices for airplanes and tanks, we do give them training conditions in our territory, in Novo Selo, for example," Borisov commented. The prime minister added that he had received praise from British counterpart Theresa May for the good interaction of the intelligence services of both countries. May asked Borisov to let the services work as they did before, regardless of Brexit.
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion