Le Point: Mariya Gabriel is One of the Most Actively Working Commissioners
The prestigious French newspaper Le Point points to the Bulgarian commissioner, Mariya Gabriel, as one of the most active members of the European Commission and adds that she is only 38 years old. The publication calls the Bulgarian commissioner "the smallest child in the family (of the European Commissioners)" and, in a well-meaning tone, calls her a "striker" when talking about the volume of her activity, announced by the EC Representation in Bulgaria.
In this regard, the magazine is impressed by the fact that Mariya Gabriel finds time to meet 15 people a day, mainly from the digital world, and travels to at least five places in Europe per month.
Тhe newspaper tries to explain the daily life of EU commissioners, consisting of very tedious work, preparation for conferences, round tables, meetings not only in Brussels but also in other cities in Europe and beyond.
The publication points out that the high level of activity of the Bulgarian commissioner is explainable, as her Digital Economy and society practically affects everything. They also noted that Gabriel ranks first with her Hungarian counterpart, EU commissioner Navracić, at pronounced speeches - 11 per month.
- » Conference on Long-term Sustainability and Innovation Infrastructures to Industry and Society
- » International Conference on the Future of Work
- » EU Presidency Puts Lagging Bulgarian Science in the Spotlight
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans