Romania's Foreign Minister: Postponing the Accession of Bulgaria and Romania to the Schengen Area is a Political Issu
In a special interview with the Bulgarian National Television, Romania's Foreign Minister Teodor Melescanu announced that his country is considering the possibility of joining the Schengen issue in Brussels together with Bulgaria.
He participates in the meeting of EU foreign ministers, which takes place in Sofia.
According to Melescanu, postponing the accession of the two countries to the Schengen area is a political issue because both Bulgaria and Romania have long fulfilled the criteria of the Schengen Agreement.
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired
- » The Deal for the Sale of CEZ Goes for Discussion into Parliament
- » To Deter Russia, US Needs New Low-yield Nukes, says STRATCOM Head
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1