According to the Polish Prime Minister, "North Stream-2" Could Trigger a Russian-Ukrainian War
According to Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, the planned Russian-German gas pipeline North Stream-2 could trigger a Russian-Ukrainian war, EUObserver reports, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The prime minister described the project as "superfluous and separating". The pipeline will bypass Poland, Ukraine and the Baltic republics. Morawiecki said that if "North Stream-2" starts to work, Russia can escalate the conflict in Ukraine by closing its pipelines.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » South Korea and the United States will Resume their Military Exercises on April 1
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » EU's Juncker Follows France, Germany in Congratulating Putin
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st