According to the Polish Prime Minister, "North Stream-2" Could Trigger a Russian-Ukrainian War
According to Polish Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki, the planned Russian-German gas pipeline North Stream-2 could trigger a Russian-Ukrainian war, EUObserver reports, quoted by Focus News Agency.
The prime minister described the project as "superfluous and separating". The pipeline will bypass Poland, Ukraine and the Baltic republics. Morawiecki said that if "North Stream-2" starts to work, Russia can escalate the conflict in Ukraine by closing its pipelines.
- » Putin and Merkel Talk In Sochi about Iran, Ukraine and Nord Stream 2
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » Telephone Scammers Took Nearly 45,000 Leva from an 80-year-old Woman (Shumen)
- » Train Hit a Bus with Passengers,People Are Injured
- » Trump: The EU is a Terrible Trading Partner