The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
The police in Argentina seized nearly 10 tons of marijuana worth $ 20 million, Security Minister announced, quoted by DPA. Marijuana was hidden in a truck stationed in San Jose, 850 miles northeast of Buenos Aires.
Three people are arrested.
- » The Police Caught an Organised Criminal Group Robbing Casinos
- » Three Migrant Traffickers Arrested Near Turkish Border
- » Turkish Embassy in Denmark Attacked with Petrol Bombs, No Injuries
- » Bulgarian Woman and her Two Children were Killed in Canada
- » Young Family was Found Dead in Plovdiv
- » Armed Man Robbed a Casino in Sofia