Boris Johnson: London is Destination No. 1 for Bulgarian Students
About 71,000 Bulgarians live in the United Kingdom, noted Foreign Minister Boris Johnson before the informal council of foreign ministers in Sofia.
The UK is the number one destination for Bulgarian students. We hope this will continue. There is an increasing number of British citizens living in Bulgaria. We want to make sure that this will continue in the same way, "Johnson said.
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated Vladimir Putin on His Re-election
- » Finance Ministers of the G20 Countries Met in Buenos Aires
- » President Radev will go on an Official Visit to Israel
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov will Represent the EU Council of G20 in Argentina
- » The North Korean Foreign Minister Arrived in Sweden