Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
The atmospheric pressure exceeds the average for February and will continue increasing. Today in Bulgarian plains the weather will remain mostly cloudy, in some areas foggy. The clouds will decrease in the afternoon.
Over the mountain regions, the weather will be mostly sunny. Day temperatures will slightly increase and the maximum ones will range from 6°C to 11°C, in Sofia about 6°C. This is the forecast of the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH), quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
- » UN Urges for Quick Action to Preserve Water on Earth
- » Today Comes the Astronomical Spring
- » Snow and Blizzards on the Threshold of Spring in Five Districts
- » The Hurricane Caused 500,000 Leva Worth of Damages in Vratsa
- » Yellow Warning on Glaze for All of North Bulgaria
- » Water in the Village of Kazanka is Checked For Uranium