Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
The world's most popular cryptocurrency bitcoin overcame the $ 10,000 psychological barrier, according to trade data.
According to the CoinMarketCap portal, at 20:31 (Bulgarian time), the value of the bitcoin jumped 7.36% to $ 10,013.
At Bitfinex, just a few minutes before, the cryptocurrency hit reached $ 10,047.
The last time that bitcoin traded slightly more than $ 10,000 was at the end of January.
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%
- » EU Women Earn 16 % Less than Men: Eurostat
- » GDP for 2017 Increased by 3.6 per 100 Compared to 2016
- » China Expects its Huge Economy to Grow More Slowly This Year