Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
Bulgaria’s Minister of Health, Kiril Ananiev, is preparing a new health insurance model. It will be presented for discussion in the summer, and if adopted by the MPs, the model will come into force in the spring of next year.
Regarding the intentions for protests by the municipal hospitals, Ananiev said that the ministry was working on the methodology for their financing. The municipal hospitals will receive more financial support from the ministry, he said.
- » Greek Аuthorities Seized Over 400 Tons of Harmful Food Imported From Turkey Today
- » Top Bottled Water Brands Contaminated with Plastic Particles
- » Over 200,000 Bulgarians Suffer from Glaucoma
- » There is a Shortage of Dentists in Several Areas of the Country
- » Spring Allergies Attack us After the Flu
- » Greece Looks to Draw Billion-Dollar Investments After Legalizing Medical Marijuana