Parents Will Protest Today Against Violence in Kindergartens and Schools
Parents gather in front of the Sofia municipality against violence in kindergartens and schools.
The protest is in support of the 14 proposals for changes to our educational system by the National Initiative Committee for a Quality and Innovative Educational System.
Parents insist on the mandate of directors in kindergartens and schools, putting video surveillance, and raising teachers' salaries and early retirement.
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues
- » The Cabinet Decides Whether to Grant Easter Supplements to Pensions
- » 7 Years after the Start of the Toll System all Roads will be Repaired