The Neighborhood Agreement between Bulgaria and Macedonia Enters Into Force Today
This will happen after the signing of a protocol for the exchange of ratification documents at an official ceremony in the Council of Ministers, which will start at about 18:30, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System