Damascus Denied Having Chemical Weapons
Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mekdad denied Damascus possessing chemical weapons and said their use was "immoral and unacceptable regardless of the circumstances.''
Makdad responded to a statement yesterday by French President Emmanuel Macron, who warned that France would strikes in Syria if he receives "verified evidence" of using Damascus chemical weapons.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North