The Authorities Detected a Ton and a Half of Cocaine Hidden in Chocolate
A ton and a half of cocaine, hidden in a bag of chocolate powder, was captured at an Ecuador airport before it was sent to Europe, authorities said.
"This 1500kg of cocaine mixed with chocolate products was about to be sent to Austria," the police wrote on twitter after the capture of the drug at Guayaquil.
The authorities in Ecuador have seized nine tons of drugs since early January, mostly cocaine and marijuana. Last year, 98 tonnes were captured, of which 84 tonnes were destined for the international market, compared to 110 tonnes in 2016.
- » Bulgarian Used Fake Spotify Playlists to Make Money
- » 400 Kilos of Cocaine was Found at the Russian Embassy in Argentina
- » A Breakthrough in uTorrent Puts at Risk the Safety of Millions of Users
- » Cybercrime Hurting Businesses to Tune of $600 billion
- » A man was Found Murdered This Night in the Lyulin District
- » Armed Men Robbed a Casino