American Surgeons Successfully Separated Siamese Twins
Houston surgeons in the United States successfully divided Siamese twins born in 2016 linked to the chest and stomach area, according to Associated Press.
The operation was carried out at the Children's Hospital of Texas, Houston. The operated babies are the 13-month-old Anna and Hope Richards. They are in good condition. The operation was carried out four weeks ago, on January 13th. The kids are fine. For now, doctors do not provide more details about the babies.
- » The Company of Elon Musk Launched a Global High-speed Internet Project (Video)
- » Over 400 Civilians were Killed near Damascus in the Past Five Days
- » Trump Wants Teachers to Carry Weapons
- » Deputy Director of UNICEF Resigned Because of Obscene Remarks to Women
- » An Armed Sheriff did not Help in the Shooting at a High School in the US
- » Trump to Announce New Sanctions Against North Korea; South Korea Preps For Talks with North