The Child Protection Agency has a New Director
Eleonora Lilova, the director of the Second Elementary School, is the new chairman of the State Agency for Child Protection, the government has decided today, reports Darik.
Lilova is appointed to the post after the dismissal of Ophelia Kaneva for the case of violence at the home for children and youth in Gabrovo
The new President of the Agency is a Master in Pedagogy and Sociology, has a long experience as a lecturer, and has held positions from a primary school teacher to a school principal.
During the last 6 years Lilova has been the director of the Sofia secondary school "Acad. Emilian Stanev".
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body