A Direct Flight Between Sofia and Beijing is Being Considered
Tourism and its role in the economic growth of the European Union is the leading topic of the informal meeting of EU tourism ministers, which is held today in Sofia. The Forum is part of the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU. Special guests include EU Commissioner for Internal Market Elzbieta Bienkowska and UN Secretary-General Zurab Pololikashvili.
The creation of a special European common fund to promote the promotion of tourism in Europe. Such an idea has been put forward by Croatia's Minister of Tourism, explained the Bulgarian Tourism Minister, who heads the informal meeting, BNT reported. According to Minister Angelkova, there is already talk of increasing connectivity - digital, with the development of roads, infrastructure and fast air links.
A direct flight between Sofia and Beijing is under consideration, Angelkova explained.
- » Nearly 8.9 Million Foreign Tourists Came to Bulgaria in 2017
- » SurveyThe Most Visited Country in the World is Japan
- » Air France Workers Go on Strike for Pay Hike
- » Azerbaijan Promotes its Tourism Potential in International Fair in Bulgaria
- » Sofia Airport has Served Half a Million Passengers in January
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort