Today We Celebrate the World Radio Day
Today we celebrate the World Radio Day and the unique ability of this media to touch life and bring people together in every corner of the globe.
Radio is the most widely available mass media that reaches most people around the world, regardless of their level of education, socio-economic status, gender, and age.
The World Radio Day was first celebrated in 2012, following a declaration by the UNESCO General Conference
. Over the past few years, the day has directed the public's attention to gender equality, the participation of young people in both humanitarian and deprived areas.
- » Violent Protest in Madrid over Migrant Death
- » Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump are Separating
- » Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
- » U.S. Accuses Iran of Trying to Influence Iraq's Election
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning
- » Russian Plane Loses Almost Nine Tonnes of Gold Amid Incident in Yakutsk