An Informal Meeting of Tourism Ministers From the European Union will be Held Today in Sofia
An informal meeting of tourism ministers from the European Union will be held today in Sofia.
The forum will be followed by a high-level tourism and economic growth summit. Parliament Speaker Tsveta Karaiancheva will welcome the guests.
Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelova, Internal Market Commissioner, Industry, Enterprise and Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises Elzbieta Bienkowska, UN Secretary-General of World Tourism Organization Zurab Pololikashvili.
Representatives of the countries from the Balkan region will also participate.
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
- » Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds