White House : Trump Offers Putin Condolences Over Plane Crash
US President Donald Trump called his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin on Monday to offer his condolences after a deadly plane crash near Moscow, a White House official told AFP.
The call between the two leaders -- who are at the center of an FBI investigation into Moscow's alleged meddling in the 2016 US election -- took place after a plane crashed minutes after take-off from Domodedovo airport, killing all 71 people on board.
Russian officials said the pair also discussed the Middle East peace process.
- » Russia Limits Alcohol Sales during the World Cup
- » 17 Turkish Officials have Requested Political Asylum in Greece
- » Kazakhstan Moves from Cyrillic to Latin
- » The End of the Free Wikipedia Zero for Third World
- » Children in Missouri Selling Tickets for a Raffle Prize - an Automatic AR-15
- » Over 70 Civilians were Killed in Air Strikes in Syria