Light Precipitations Before Noon, Maximum Temperatures From 3° to 8°C
There will be substantial cloudiness today, with light rain and snowfalls before noon. Light to moderate wind will blow from west-northwest.
The maximum temperatures will range from 3°C to 8°C, the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) told FOCUS News Agency.
- » How Long will the Bad Weather Continue?
- » Conditions For Blizzards in North Bulgaria and High Mountain Passes, Temperatures to Decrease
- » World Water Day 2018: Importance And Significance Of This Day
- » The Winter Came Back
- » Vidin Region Vigilant on Rising Danube Level
- » Over the Last Few Days, People have Helped More than 30 Storks