Viktor Orban and Sebastian Kurtz Will be on a Two-Day Working Visit in Sofia
On February 19 (Monday) and February 20 (Tuesday) Viktor Orban, Prime Minister of Hungary, and Sebastian Kurtz, Austrian Chancellor, will be on a working visit in Sofia, the government's press service announced.
Novinite.com reminds that the last big forum, in which Prime Ministers Viktor Orban and Boyko Borissov participated, was in Budapest on November 27, 2017, when they had joint statements. Then officially announced the hosting of Bulgaria at the next summit in the "16 + 1".
- » The Meeting of the Austrian Chancellor with Borisov is Postponed due to Health Reasons
- » Bulgaria and Cape Verde will Cooperate in Tourism and Education
- » The Chancellor of Austria Arrives on a Visit to Bulgaria
- » The Foreign Ministry Working on Borisov-Trump Meeting
- » Hungarian Prime Minister Orban Arrives on an Official Visit to Sofia
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: Bulgaria will not be Just the "Territory" for the EU-Turkey Summit