President Rumen Radev is on a Two-Day Visit to Armenia
He is there at the invitation of his colleague Serge Sargsian. The prospects for developing bilateral relations between the two countries will be discussed, according to the Bulgarian National Television.
It is expected that agreements will be signed to protect classified information, regulate labor migration and cooperation in the field of information technologies, as well as a cultural exchange program between Armenia and Bulgaria.
- » The Foreign Ministry Working on Borisov-Trump Meeting
- » Hungarian Prime Minister Orban Arrives on an Official Visit to Sofia
- » Ekaterina Zaharieva: Bulgaria will not be Just the "Territory" for the EU-Turkey Summit
- » Boris Johnson: London is Destination No. 1 for Bulgarian Students
- » Krasimir Karakachanov Held a Meeting with US Secretary of Defense James Matisse
- » President Rumen Radev Left for a Visit to the Republic of Macedonia