Patrol Ships of NATO are in Bourgas and Varna
Three NATO ships patrolling in the Black Sea are visiting Bourgas and Varna, reports BBC.
A flagship of the Royal Navy, a Turkish mining hunter and a Romanian minesweeper are currently building one of four Alliance ships.
Last year, a part of the group was also the Bulgarian base minesweeper Shkval.
Ships engage in different exercises and operations to secure security in international waters.
- » Europol: 800 People From the Western Balkans are in the Ranks of the "Islamic State"
- » NATO Set To Begin Move To New Brussels Headquarters
- » About 30,000 People in Europe Are Potentially Part of Terrorist Communities', Rob Wainwright Europol Director
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion
- » Defence Budget to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024
- » Russia will Provide Logistics for the Bulgarian MiG-29 until 2022