Huge Sandstorm Hits China's Northwest Areas
A sandstorm hit the northwest areas of China. The storm caused transport chaos.
Authorities urged people to avoid going out.
In some places the wind speed exceeds 25 meters per second. This is the first sandstorm in the area this season.
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019
- » Mostly Cloudy Today, with Rains