Turkey Ranks for the 1st Time Among the top 10 Countries in the World with the Largest Reserves of Gold
Turkey's gold reserve is 564.80 tons, according to statistics from the World Council on Gold.
By this indicator, Turkey ranks for the first time among the top 10 countries in the world with the largest reserves of precious metal, moving from 10th India.
The world's largest gold reserves are the US with 8133 tonnes, followed by Germany and Italy. Gold in Turkey's total gold-currency reserves is about 18.3%.
Last year, Ankara twice increased its gold by 30.1 tonnes and 33.9 tonnes respectively.
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » The EU Economy with the Fastest Growth since 2007
- » Bulgaria's GDP Increases by 3.6% Per Year
- » In 2017 Bulgaria's Export to Third Countries Increased by 10.7% Compared to 2016