Successful Debut for Stan Wawrinka in Sofia
Stanislav Vavrinka, who was placed under № 1 in the scheme, made a reversal and started successfully in the tournament in Sofia.
The winner of three Grand Slam trophies won against the Slovakian qualifier Martin Klijan with 4-6, 6-2, 6-3 in front of the full stands of Arena Armeec. 32-year-old Wawrinka made 16 aces and three breakthroughs and failed in the first half, and it cost him a loss in the set. The Swiss took another turn and came to an hour's and 59-minute win. For a place in the semi-finals Wawrinka will fight with Viktor Troitski, who eliminated the Uzbek Dennis Istomin also in three sets.
- » Gambling in the British Premier League
- » Federer is Officially the Oldest Number One in Tennis
- » Grigor Dimitrov Lost to Federer in Less Than an Hour
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play in the Semifinals in Rotterdam
- » With a New Victory Dimitrov Qualified for the Quarterfinals in Rotterdam
- » Milan Won 3:0 Against Ludogorets in Razgrad