Facebook is Testing a "I Do not Like" Button
The Facebook social network is continually experimenting with new features. According to TechCrunch, she is currently testing a new "Downvote" button.
It will be appropriate when we come across a post that we do not like or contains offensive content. Initially, the button will be restricted to comments only.
Pressing the new Downvote button hides the comment of the user in question and displays a new pop-up window to determine the reason for your disagreement with the post.
Consumers have the ability to categorize comment as obscene, offensive, misleading, etc.
Currently, the feature can be used by a small number of users, but it's likely to be available for everyone within weeks.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » Environment Minister Signs Contracts for Construction of Waste Handling Plants
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » Liza Minnelli Auctions Cabaret Outfit in Huge 'Downsizing' Sale