A Powerful Earthquake in Kamchatka
A 4.5 magnitude earthquake was registered at the eastern coast of the Kamchatka Peninsula in northeastern Russia.
The epicenter of the quake is 43 kilometers south of the Ust Kamkatsk village, it is at a depth of 45 kilometers.
Distance from the epicenter to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky, the administrative center of the Kamchatsk region, is 400 km away.
There is no destruction and injured people, no danger of tsunami has been announced.
- » The Road Infrastructure Agency has Warned of Snow and Strong Winds from Sunday
- » There are no More Wild Horses on Earth
- » Brussels Introduces Free Public Transport and a Ban on Movement in Case of Air Pollution
- » Municipality in Veliko Tarnovo Will Place Filters on the Chimneys in the City Agaist Air Pollution
- » New Earthquake Measuring 3.8 on the Richter Scale near Asenovgrad
- » New Earthquake of Magnitude 3.8 on the Richter Scale in Asenovgrad