Series of Earthquakes off the Coast of Chile
An earthquake of magnitude 5.6 on the Richter scale is located off the coast of central Chile. This shows a reference to the US Geological Survey website (USGS).
The earthquake was recorded at 10km deep, 57km from Lota, in the Pacific Ocean, at 23:19 local time. It is followed by a series of weaker shocks in the same area with a magnitude of up to 4.6 on the Richter scale. There is no evidence of casualties and destruction. There is no alarm about the emergence of tsunami.
- » An Earthquake Shook Britain
- » A Powerful Earthquake in Mexico (Video)
- » Day Temperatures will Slightly Rise and Maximum Ones will Reach 6-11°C
- » Scientists have Discovered a Supervolcano
- » Clouds to Again Increase, Maximum Temperatures From 4°C to 9°C
- » Air Quality Monitoring Equipment to Be Installed in Sofia by 2019