New Specialized Unit Will Investigate Major Railway Incidents Across the Country
A new specialized unit will investigate heavy rail incidents - this is a second-reading amendment to the Railways Act.
It will be set up at the Ministry of Transport and will have access to any information related to the investigation.
The unit will produce an annual report on road safety, the project says. All minor accidents will be investigated by the railway infrastructure manager.
For the ongoing investigations, such as the Hitrino case, the current law will apply.
- » Bulgarian Was Appointed For Director General of Eurostat
- » Night Public Transport in Sofia from the Spring
- » Parliament removes Valeri Zhablyanov as Deputy Speaker
- » BGN 151m Will Cost the Reconstruction of the Center of Sofia
- » The Guardian: Bulgarian Foreign Ministry Condemns Far-Right March in Sofia
- » Proportion of the Apolitical People in Bulgaria is Increasing