Borisov Asks Ministers to be More Active with the E-Government
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov instructed the ministers to engage personally and more actively with the introduction of e-government.
The reason for this is a comment by Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev on the lack of mobilization for introducing the electronic exchange of documents between administrations and the risk of non-observance of the deadline.
"After all after eight or nine months this will become a reality. And there is no attitude to extend the term, so I want full mobilization'', the Deputy Prime Minister said.
"We are very clear that the fact that I did not deal with the topic for a month or two does not mean that it has faded away," Borisov stressed before the ministers during the meeting. "
''One of the first three things that we have discussed in the coalition is the e-government as the most practical measure in the fight against corruption, with what people are struggling with. We are very clear! So don't have to waste time'', says Borisov.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System